Wed, 28 Sept|
Newmains Community Trust
Bike social workshops
A free two hour social workshop where we can talk bikes and you can learn to repair and maintain
Time & Location
28 Sept 2022, 17:00 – 19:00
Newmains Community Trust, 15 Manse Rd, Newmains, Wishaw ML2 9AX, UK
About the event
Hosted in the Newmains Community Trust centre, Connor will be holding weekly social bike workshops for you to learn, chat and repair your bike over a two hour lesson.
This workshop is aimed at cyclists of all disciplines who are looking to maintain more on their own. You'll learn the following over the two hour workshop:
- How to safely work on a bike
- How to clean a bike the proper way
- How to identify and use the correct tools for basic maintainence
- How to safety check and adjust your bike before a ride
- How to repair a puncutre.
Classes scheduled weekly from 5-7PM Wednesday 21st September - 12th October.
All you need to join the session is a bike, Cairney Cycles will provide all the tools, consumables and materials you need.
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.